Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Being thankful for the little things...


Being thankful for the "little" things in our lives...  

I was reading about this man, Nick Vujicic .. born without limbs!!! Yes, no arms and no legs.. but yet he is a inspiring successful motivational amazing person.. really made me think!!  It made me think about the days I get up and my knees hurt.. or my ankles.. aren't working...  or I keep looking at myself knowing that I really have to start to buckle down... and make some kind of dent in this weight loss situation!!! When you click on this entry and visit Nick's DvD... 




or visit his website... he is an amazing testimony to all of us !!! I pray every day that I have even a quarter of this man's determination and drive. So when I get to the point and begin to get caught up with the negativities (sp??) of life.. I am going to start by at least writing down, recording, and constantly reminding myself each day how much I have to be thankful for.!!!  Remembering and trusting that when God closes one door He ALWAYS opens another!!

So with that thought in closing we should ALL remember to be truly thankful for who we are and what we have... even the smallest things ... like brushing your teeth!!! 


Aloha and A Hui Hou!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment