Tuesday, January 1, 2013

TODAY ... will be a Great Day!!!



TODAY.... will be a great day!!!  

The beginning of a NEW YEAR 2013!!! 

A time for NEW and GREAT BEGINNINGS!!! Great ideas, resolutions, commitments, discipline ... NEW plans, programs and soooo much more learning in so many ways... !!  and most importantly BEING GRATEFUL... for EVERYTHING in our lives.. cause God does NOT make mistakes...

Lets face it when you actually sit down... and think about things ... we LEARN everyday about EVERYTHING!!!  I think the biggest thing I learned in 2012... is about BEING POSITIVE... and I want to continue to keep the PASS IT ON mantra going!!  I really and truly believe that your "inner voice" and strong faith in God and know that He is ALWAYS there for us...  This is what we ALL have to focus on in our lives..  
Everything in our lives is shown, given and presented to us for reasons that make us better, stronger followers of God.  


I cant say it enough.. POWER THOUGHTS for my New Year that is and should be our FOCUS for our NEW YEAR!!!  Joyce Meyer is truly amazing preacher, author and presenter of Gods promises.  Her insight through God is so very life changing and thought provoking... I cant say enough... wonderful things about this amazing book Joyce wrote for all of us to apply to our lives...  I think the most important thing that made the biggest difference for me is that Joyce is a product of her writings... and shows us through her own experience what God can do in our lives.

We all need to take time for ourselves and to remember that there is truly a POSITIVE side to allll things in our lives... ALWAYS!!   

Take a look!!!  It will change your life!!! 

Aloha & A Hui Hou!!





No comments:

Post a Comment