Monday, February 28, 2011

Friendships....


I just wanted to make it a point to say...... I'm so thankful for friends near and far... they are truly a cherished part of my life... I have "old" and have made lots of "new" friend ... both I know I will be keeping for a very long time... its a funny thing about friends.. it doesnt matter to me where we met, or under what circumstances... my friends and I seem to share a common thread or bond through our womanhood experiences and THATS what engages our friendship.  We women have true love and respect for one another and would do ANYTHING  and make ANY SACRIFICE for our children... 


We women juggle alot through our day, week and even through our years... from growing up, puberty, colleges years, careers, marriages, divorce, raising our children to menopause, retirement... and sometimes.. even at 51 .. I still want to know what I'm going to be when I grow up??? But through all of this... we still have each other friends... sisters ... spiritual sistas... yes we have each other... 


So I just want to say... I love you ladies... !!! you all know who you are... Thank you for being there for me...!!!  and ALWAYS KNOW.. that I will ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!!! 


Aloha & A Hui Hou!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment