Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful for today........



I remain thankful each day for many things ... especially for my creative talents... but it seems lately that each day I have extra time to do my "creative" things... I have not had the inspiration I need... to really get things going... they just end up to be really "LAZY" days.... don't get me wrong... I probably doo need the rest... but these projects seem to be weighing heavy on my mind.  I have been feeling kind of lost these days... and its probably because I haven't done a portrait in a while... but I remain positive heading towards this new one.  As I create each of my original pieces whether they are paying customers or loving gifts... I feel so energized and revitalized when I'm working on a project..I am praying, hoping and believing that my inspiration and creativity will flow..... cause I really do love my art!!! I also love this little furry friends I get to draw!! As I put the pencil to the paper... I'm excited to see what comes out!!!  

Aloha & A Hui Hou!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment