Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I am STILL thankful.......

Rest in Peace our little buddy

We'll Love YOU ALWAYS....




Although... this year will officially go down in history as the worse possible year... terrible economy, jobs hard to get, money being tight all over, people being TOTALLY NOT UNDERSTANDING, SELFISH, SELF CENTERED, sickness in the family, loved ones passing, and beloved furry friends passing on as well.... I am still thankful for the special times, memories... that will live on forever in my heart and mind... We ALL are going to miss our little buddy... he was a very special part of our family.




A Hui Hou Thunder..............

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I'm so saddened to read of your 4 legged child's passing. I know there is pain and emptiness of missing that little sweetheart. My heart goes out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete