Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Missing my boy...

Well its been a week ... and I miss him terribly!! We haven't been without a puppy in 25 years.. it sure is very different.. but I remain thankful for the wonderful memories... and special times we shared that will live forever in my heart..

Its difficult... just hanging around the house each day... I look around... for fur on the carpet...barking constantly at noises and geckos.. Its just really hard to believe he's really gone.. there is an empty space EVERYWHERE.. I know in my heart that it was his time.. his little body couldn't really handle anymore.. so at least I know he's at peace .. probably hanging with our first Cocker Spaniel Norman hopefully sharing some snacks.  He was a wonderful companion and friend as well.. always giving unconditional love.  


2010 will forever be branded in my heart with the devastating losses I've experienced this year.  I'm terribly missing Nana as well.. she was always there to put a smile on my face.. and joy in my heart.  I know she's with Grandpa now .. and finally at peace.  You'll always be truly missed and loved!!!


Aloha & A Hui Hou!!!

1 comment: