Saturday, December 11, 2010

Is It Just Me???

Is It Just Me???? or are there alot of UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THE WORLD!!! My goodness people!!!! WAKE UP and understand what you have and how rich your lives really are!!!  There are soooooo many people out there.. and I'm really afraid, or mostly really embarrassed to admit that some of these UNGRATEFUL people are relatives... but I am soooooo tired of, like my loving husband would say,
"taking one for the team" and being the one to say that I am sorry, or apologize or just plain, PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!!   It really amazes me ... that some fairly intelligent people ... can lead their lives, go on everyday... literally with their head in the sand!!!


I mean really, I am truly amazed at peoples self centeredness, jealousy and ignorance.  It really makes me pray ALOT!!!
Unfortunately, these people are still apart of our lives,... we have to accept that .. but frankly ...
I DON'T LIKE THEM!!

I am truly grateful and thankful for the wonderful family I have been fortunate to be a part of ..... a wonderful, caring, loving husband
a great, smart, beautiful daughter...
and last but not least...

our boy
THUNDER!!!
I truly love my family... immediate and extended...

but I'm letting God handle the negative ones!! 

Aloha & A Hui Hou!!


No comments:

Post a Comment