Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING....

 

Aloha to all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!.. Although I am working today... I still remain thankful...

Our lives are filled with so many changes ... twists and turns.. I have found that when I remain steadfast in my faith in God... I find so many things that I can really be thankful for..!!

Although I will miss the smell of the turkey cooking all day and all the trimmings... my heart is missing someone truly special in me and my family's life.. although it hasn't been too long.. that our very special Nana has passed on to be with the Lord, there are sooooo many things like her special stuffing, unique holiday cookies... and even the special pistachio jello salad that bring me back to the special times with her... she is truly in a better place, but very missed.  I very thankful for her being a special part of my life.


And also, our little boy Thunder ... is still doing pretty well... thank you God for this.... and we continue to remain faithful and positive with this...

So its off to the store today... and still remain thankful for my job...

Aloha & A Hui Hou... 

1 comment:

  1. That picture is just way too cute! How on earth did you get them to pose so nicely?!

    ReplyDelete