Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank you .......

I can't believe for the first time in my life... I have to work THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!   What kind of retail hell could this be??  Its tradition that most of the United States population is home watching football and eating turkey with their family and friends... but then again... there are some people who are involved with corporate retail...   While I'm truly thankful for my job... and enjoy working with my fun co-workers... it still leaves much to be said about "family".  


Hmmmm...... "FAMILY" - consisting of one or more adults with the child or children they care for.


I am thankful for my family.... my immediate family .. but .. sometimes I wonder about the rest.  The extended as such.  I miss very much the ones that have passed on.... and never realized how much I relied on them ... just to listen.  All of us as human beings have many different and sometimes eccentric personalities and ideas.  But thats okay, because sometimes... I believe I have had some of my own "eccentric" ideas as well.  But somehow... I don't understand how some of these family members remain in denial ... about things... and continue to remain oblivious to reality...!!!  


Jealousy, control and bitterness take a big hold on things... and then change these people into human beings ... no one would like to be around.   But through the years I have learned to leave these things, that I AM NOT IN CONTROL OVER... to God.. It really took awhile for this to really be apart of me.. but I have truly left these things to God.   


So, with that being said... I am, truly THANKFUL ... for ALL my life's experiences... because I HAVE learned from them..  I think thats the most important thing I really learned from my loving husband... "Learn from your experiences"...  there WILL ALWAYS be something we need to know.


So.. everyone have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!  I am truly thankful for my life and position in life.  Thank you for my positiveness.. through everything... !!


Aloha & A Hui Hou.....

No comments:

Post a Comment