Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We have lots to be T hankful for....

I remember seeing an Oprah show years ago... and seeing a show with the author Sarah Ban Breathnach who authored the book "Simple Abundance" A Daybook of Comfort and Joy .... and thought "What an excellent idea!"..  The general idea was to take time out each day to "BE THANKFUL" and to write down at least five (5) things you are thankful for.  It didn't matter how small or large, important or unimportant... you just NEEDED to write them down.  The main idea of writing as in this now new blog I've started is to make it a POINT to recognize, remember, and take in these thankful things.  So I started many "Gratitude Journals" writing and journaling for a few days, weeks.. sometime even  months at a time, what I am thankful for.  Well here it is a few years later.. and I have now decided since I have been so into this "blogging" thing... what better reason is there to blog!! 

Today I am thankful for many things... and the first is art of blogging, this blog and others if you haven't had the chance to read them... "The Constant Evolving Artist", "The Menopause Diaries" to mention a few, of course, the great desire to write.  Reading this book opened up the POSITIVE side to things.. and helps me turn around not so positive events and people.  So now that I have actually created this blog and am putting my best foot forward to make the effort to keep this going.. I invite you, my readers to make comments and also try it yourselves.. Make it a point to be thankful... WRITE IT DOWN..!!!  





Aloha & A Hui Ho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment