Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm thankful for the rollercoaster....




I want to say first thing here that "I am thankful for the rollercoaster..."  If it weren't for the rollercoaster, life sure would be very boring.  Boring because everyday would be the same... same day, same weather, same events, same EVERYTHING... it sure would be depressing as well... no reason for happiness or sadness.  No occasion for tears or laughter.. just the same... a big flat line _________________________


Although some days like today.. it is very difficult to be positive, I am doing just that being positive and above all grateful and thankful.  

I am opening up my Bible for the first time in quite awhile... life's distractions have kept me away... 

Proverbs 18:10 reads like this

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe.

I have always had a very strong faith in God.  I often tell people today, if it weren't for my strong faith, I wouldn't be here today!!  So for today, although it has started off as a really weak day for our boy Thunder, I am going to remain in prayer and in my deep faith that God will take him in His hands... and heal him from the inside out!!

Aloha & A Hui Hou 

No comments:

Post a Comment